Req ID: 33036
SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
Tools team is looking for an engineer of Electrical Engineering with passion to Hardware and knowledge in Software.
The team is developing a wide range of FPGA solution for post silicon validation for the memory devices across SanDisk.
The team is looking for a talented, energetic engineer with high intercommunication skills and motivation to become a great Chip Designer.
Qualifications & Experience:
· First or Second degree in EE, CE or equivalent
· At least 5 years of experience in RTL logic
· Experience with Xilinx
· Experience & Knowledge with System Verilog
· Knowledge in synthesis and timing analysis
· Experience in multi clock and high frequencies designs
· Experience in standard protocols such PCIe, UFS and DDR3 – advantage
· Deep knowledge of the following tools:
· ISE/Vivado – advantage
· NCSim – advantage
· Knowledge with Perl/python – advantage
· Knowledge simulation environment System Verilog based – advantage
· Experience in board design would be an added advantage Additional qualifications include:
· Team worker
· Good communication and/or interaction skills among groups inside and outside of Israel
· Innovation capabilities
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: Israel (IL) || Hardware Engineering ||Experienced ||Tefen ||[[custInternType]] ||.||