Similar Jobs Intern-InfoSec
Santa Clara, CA, United StatesIntern-InfoSec
Santa Clara, CA, United StatesData Services Software Engineering Manager (Cloud Data Access Layer)
Santa Clara, CA, United StatesSoftware Engineer - Natural Language Understanding (Spanish)
Santa Clara, CA, United StatesSenior Software Engineer - TTS
Santa Clara, CA, United States
As the Sr Manager, Manufacturing Test, you will be responsible for developing and deploying the Test Technology Roadmap focused on test strategy, technology roadmaps, and implementation/deployment to factories for production testing.
- Evaluate new equipment and technologies related to test (structural and functional)
- Manage and assist if needed in trouble shoot test related issues on an escalation basis
- Good comprehension of various types of test technologies, digital, DC, AC, etc.
- Provide continuous development of testing techniques that will improve in-house capabilities
- Develop and maintain test training and factory qualification documentation
- Provide technical leadership, career development and mentoring for a team of test engineers.
- Design and implement test tools and infrastructures that will be utilized across multiple test and development teams.
- Be the voice of manufacturing test in product teams and NPI
- Build a collaborative working relationship with development, product management, and operations.
- Provide concrete technical feedback to the test team regarding potential technical risks and areas of test that are not being covered.
- Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the goals.
- Creates an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining open communications.
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Manufacturing experience in electrical testing with network based products.
- Experience in the use of Diagnostics SW for the testing of Enterprise based equipment.
- BS, or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in building and managing teams while being a technical hands-on leader in a fast-pace environment.
- Demonstrated experience in testing, launching and supporting high traffic applications.
- Recent coding experience and expert in at least one compiled language (C, C++,Java, linux) and one dynamic scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python, Perl).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Travel: travel required to CM’s, ODM’s in Asia and Mexico
- Candidate has 5-10 years of managerial or supervisory experience